For Landlords

Landlord Boiler Cover

We offer policies designed specifically for Landlords coving incidents and emergencies at rental properties.

Whether you're a landlord with 1 or 100 properties we offer tailored packages to suit all your landlord needs.

At The Boiler Care Group we have a wide range of comprehensive options dependant upon your needs. Not only do we cover boiler breakdowns or central heating problems, but we also cover things like a leaking overflow pipe. You tenant can also call us direct so no hassling you on the phone at silly times.

Our cover comes with Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) and boiler service, which are included in any tailor-made packages.

Our network of Gas Safe® Registered Heating Engineers are available 24/7 to take away the hassle of any breakdown away from you so you can enjoy your day as hassle-free as possible. So why not take out our cover today?

Call our dedicated landlord team on 0800 0086 999 or email us info@boilercaregroup.co.uk to get a bespoke quote on your portfolio and get covered today.