Hi, Given the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, I wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to keep clean and safe for you and our people. We are continuing to follow official guidance from the government and health authorities. The wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is of the greatest importance to us and we will continue to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the best available information from those authorities.
Keeping our staff/vans clean and safe. We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19. These include:
• Sanitising tools more frequently throughout the day;
• Cleaning our hands and things we use even more regularly with disinfectants;
• Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing.
Continuing to serve our customers, appointments, installations, employees and local communities Across the UK, communities are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, in particular around the availability of goods and services. We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so to fulfil appointments, installations and services where possible. Our team/service will remain open as usual and we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can benefit form our service and our employees continue to feel safe and looked after at work:
• We are continuing to offer Installs and services where available and we are working closely with our supply partners to ensure couriers and our installation teams minimise the spread of COVID-19 in the procedures they follow.
• While we are cleaning our office, tools and vans even more regularly.
Keeping you informed We will continue to keep you updated through email, our social media accounts and website. For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website. For the latest information please see - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you for all your support in keeping one another safe.